Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Bookshelf and The Little Mermaid

On Sunday, I spent some time working on The Bookshelf by Little House Needleworks:


I'm doing this on 32 Lugana in Doubloon from Picture This Plus, and here is where I stopped:


And then Monday saw me working on The Little Mermaid by Thomas Kinkade for the Disney Dreams Collection again:


I'm definitely still well trained on the expecting the timer to go off after an hour! Ha! Here is where I stopped yesterday:


Overall I'm happy with the progress on both pieces so far! Yay!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress on both pieces. Love The Bookshelf, filled with fabulous writers and their works ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your progress is great. I really like those pieces. Two different types of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete