Friday, July 24, 2015

Robin Hood

Robin Hood is a fantastic story that I have always enjoyed and I just had to do this piece from Little House Needleworks.


Little House Needleworks is not typically my style, but I just love this piece! Here is where I stopped yesterday:


When I started working on this piece this time around, I only had Sherwood completed, so I'm very pleased with the progress! I'm stitching this on 32 Lugana in Sand from Picture This Plus, which I'm really liking for that old world parchment type feel!

Until next time!
~Katy

9 comments:

  1. Great progress, Katy :-) I love Little House Needleworks Designs. That fabric is just perfect for the piece. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute progress :). Not really my style either but this one is nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress Katy. I have stitched this piece. Sheriff is spelled wrong on the chart.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress and beautiful fabric choice as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this piece, all the little designs in it are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress! I love Little House Needleworks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great project and I adore your choice of fabric, it's just perfect. Well done on some great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely chart from LHN. Nice start!

    ReplyDelete