Thursday, July 9, 2015

Letters From Nora - T

Yesterday I worked on Letters From Nora - T by Nora Corbett.


I really do love this piece, I think the colors are gorgeous and most importantly, my daughter was thrilled to see me working on it since this piece is meant for her. This is where I stopped yesterday:


I am stitching this on 28 Jobelan in Willow Wisp from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie using the recommended Classic Colorworks threads. I think because of how excited my daughter was to see me working on this, this piece will likely become one of my WIP's for next month's SAL in Stitch Maynia, which is August ABC's. So you may see this again sooner rather than later!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. The letter T is just beautiful ... I really wish the letter D was just as pretty/art deco style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. The colors, the style, it's going to be wonderful and your daughter will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love Nora's letters. I'm stitching J for myself this year.

    ReplyDelete