Friday, June 26, 2015

Faces of Joan Elliott

I spent the last couple of days working on the Faces of Joan Elliott Sampler and will continue to work on it the rest of this week as part of the Get Well Joan Elliott SAL with Stitch Maynia. First, I finished the frames and borders completely:


And then I made some progress on the upper left corner too:


I'm stitching this on 28 Jobelan in Aphrodite from Under The Sea Fabrics. I can't wait to see how far I can get on this before the end of the weekend!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. That fabric is beautiful, and this is such a lovely design, looking great already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching and gorgeous fabric!
    I'm working on a JE design for my weekend rotation...I will SAL along with you all in my mind;)

    ReplyDelete