Friday, June 19, 2015

Doctor Who Clock

Just a quick post today, as I have plans to go to the movies with the kids to watch Inside Out! And I'm attempting to do this post on my phone - we will see how it works!

Yesterday I worked on the Doctor Who Clock from Cloudsfactory!


I was able to get more of the Gallifreyan text stitched yesterday. That should be done next time and then I can start on the daleks and words.


I'm stitching this on a 32 Opal Lugana jewel from Under The Sea Fabrics using all silks from Mo's Sale. I love how it looks so far!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the fabric. I have the Disney Princess clock I'd like to stitch for my youngest daughter. I haven't mastered blogging from my phone yet; I still prefer the computer. Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely already, can't wait to see this completed and made up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks cute! Nice progress and fabric choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Doctor Who clock! Perfect to watch time go by with while you eat your fish fingers and custard!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That movie looks so fantastic. Hope you enjoyed it. Love your WIP.

    ReplyDelete