Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Christmas Countdown and TUSAL

I had a hard time finding my stitchy bug yesterday. I've noticed that tends to happen after I finish a piece, I need almost a day to recover, so to speak, before picking up the needle again. Not sure why that is...

I did settle down last evening, though, and went ahead and picked up Christmas Countdown to work on.

I was able to work on this piece without having much stitching mojo going on because I'm still working on the border, which is a pretty easy, mindless stitch, and I'm really happy I did because not only was I getting my mojo back by the time it was time to go to bed, I made some good progress, too!

I was able to make it to the top left corner and round it, plus add some more red along the top. Yay!

It's also time to show off my ORT's for this month's TUSAL report!



My ORT bowl is definitely full of all sorts of pretty threads! I love the colors of all of my projects mixed into one!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Nice progress and pretty orts Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who needs a day or two to "chill out" after a finish, especially a big one I've been pushing hard to get done. Sometimes its even almost a week before I pick up needle and thread after a finish.

    Wow that border... mind numbing but once its done it'll be a huge relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to look great, love the colors. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete