Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stitching: ABC's

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

I don't have an A-to-Z blog post to show you today since it's Sunday. I did work quite a bit on that piece yesterday, though, so I can make sure I stay on top of my schedule. There are some of these letters that definitely take longer than you might think!

I do remember why I don't typically focus on one piece at a time. All my other pieces get neglected, and I feel guilty! So after I reached my goal for the A-to-Z challenge today, I made sure to put a few strands into Stitching ABC's:

Now, granted, this is another alphabet piece, but this one is MUCH bigger and MUCH more detailed and there is absolutely no way I could do a letter a day in this piece. I'm still working on the middle panel! Here is where I got to yesterday:

Not a lot of progress, but a little bit! I may just have to be satisfied this month with little bits of progress in all of my rotation pieces so long as I can stay on top of the OUAT Alphabet because if I do that, I will definitely have a completed piece this month! Yay!

Until next time!
~Katy

6 comments:

  1. Nice progress Katy. I love that design.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our hobby is supposed to be fun. So just do whatever makes you happy. Your stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design! Don't they say that a little stitching is better than no stitching?! Very comforting words for those of us with a lot of WIPs...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty design! I try to finish one color at a time, and switch when I get bored with the color, a little stitching is still progress;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I helped a fried finish something similar that was Christmas themed I remember each letter being quite a bit of work.

    ReplyDelete