Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wedding Sampler

Yesterday another one of my favorite pieces came up in the rotation: my Wedding Sampler!

I really do enjoy this piece, it makes me smile each time I stitch on it. I worked on lots more green yesterday and stopped at this point:

I'm doing this piece on 14 count Aida in Crystal Fresco from Picture This Plus. I'm not usually a fan of Aida for my non-kit pieces anymore, but this fabric just doesn't feel like Aida normally feels. It's very soft and easy to work with. I'm enjoying it very much!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Love the design, the Aider sounds perfect to stitch with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I know what you mean about the soft Aida and the normal kit Aida. HUGE difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be beautiful - such a very nice design for your wedding sampler.

    ReplyDelete