Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Once Upon A Time - August Progress

I wasn't able to start working on the August block of OUAT until later in the day, but I think I made some decent progress:

Fingers crossed I can finish it today to stay on schedule!

On a side note, I felt my first earthquake last night. In Dallas. There were NINE in the area yesterday, which is INSANE. I was sitting on my couch, working on OUAT actually, when my windows started rattling and my couch shook for a moment. The epicenter of the 3.6 quake I felt was quite a ways away, but it was still an incredibly odd experience. My husband and mother also felt another one of the nine when they were at work. Scary! I'm hoping we don't have any more today - the last one was apparently around 1 AM this morning.

Off to work on OUAT a little while longer until I have to pick my son up from Pre-K. Wish me luck!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Wow that's something I've never felt. Glad it wasn't worse. Beautiful progress. Good luck with finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Katy. Its looking great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, you are flying along.

    I have never felt a quake, although there has been one here before...apparently I just slept through it :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I'm so sorry. I hope you're alright now, it's a terrible terrible feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress, and your fabric is so pretty! I love evenweave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you seem to be getting through that very quickly! It's looking wonderful at the moment with all those vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete