Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January TUSAL and Story Time Sampler



Today is the first TUSAL check in for 2015! This is the Totally Useless SAL hosted by Daffycat where we get to show off our lovely ORT's each New Moon, and you can join in at any time! Here is my contribution for the month:



I add ORT's to my jar all year long and empty it in early December when I put them in the ornament for the year, so really, this is an ORT collection for both December and January, but I've done a ton of stitching! Love all those pretty colors from Once Upon A Time and Story Time Sampler, especially, right on top!

Speaking of Story Time Sampler, I finished the frames and have moved onto the banner!


The banner I'm not as excited about stitching as I was the frames because I'm not a huge fan of one color/big blocks of stitching (which, considering some of my WIP's, makes no sense! Ha!), but it will look great when it's done! I'm using Natural Tea from Mo's Sale for the main background of the banner. Once the banner is done, then I will tackle Alice!

Until next time!
~Katy

6 comments:

  1. Great orts and you are flying along with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on fire with this design. I'm not a fan of stitching with just one colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun to watch this design grow with you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a neat ORT jar. Coming along beautifully with that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! I can really see where December stitching happened and January stitching started too :) Lovely colours on your embroidery too :)

    ReplyDelete