Monday, April 14, 2014

Ack! Out of Beads!

So I was right in that the beading was going to take more than one session to do, but I didn't think it would be because I was out of beads! The pattern called for one pack of each color beads, which I got, but apparently it wasn't enough for the plum. So, I am done with all beading except for what I'm missing:

So I've placed an order for the missing beads and as soon as they come in, I'll finish up that beading! I'm going to have to look through my WIP's to decide what to work on in the mean time and again after the beading is done. So many choices!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that was actually fast bead work! It looks beautiful. Hope the rest are delivered soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! You did lots of the beading very fast and it looks gorgeous. How disappointing to run of beads. Glad you were able to order what you needed.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beads really add to this piece. Beautiful work!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Probably frustrating to run out of beads, but oh what a beautiful finish you're going to have! :)

    ReplyDelete