Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Three Little Pigs!

March's pattern for the Once Upon A Time Sampler came out and this month I'm stitching the Three Little Pigs:


I've been running around a lot today so I'm hoping I might get a chance to start this tonight. If not, tomorrow I plan on staying home almost all day, and I'll definitely get a good start on it then!

For now, My Witch's Brew is being put away. I didn't make a ton of progress on it since I only had a couple of days before this came out and yesterday was filled with family activities, but some progress is better than no progress, right?

Here is where it was when I picked it up a couple of days ago:

And here it is as of today:

Once I finish the March square, I'll pick it up again and maybe I'll be able to finish it this month. Fingers crossed!

Until next time!
~Katy

2 comments:

  1. Great progress! And the Three Little Pigs are so cute, can't wait to see you stitch them up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the 3 little pigs :)

    ReplyDelete