Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Witch's Brew - Completed!

Yay! I finished My Witch's Brew!

My Witch's Brew by Nancy Turner of Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe
Started: 11/18/12
Finished: 3/9/14
Stitched on 16-count Aida in Crystal EEK! by Picture This Plus

Granted, I finished it during a bout of insomnia, but hey, a finish is a finish! I'm not sure how I will completely finish the project - most likely a to display this during Halloween. I'll probably wait until closer to that season to see if I can find something that strikes my fancy and when I have it all finished up in that way, I'll share it with you!

This finish also means that after I take my daughter out for our mommy/daughter day on Sunday, I can go through my WIP's and pull another one out to work on. I'm extremely tempted to do a new start, seeing as I finished this one, but I currently have 21 projects going right now and I want to have no more than 20 WIP's at a time (at least for now!). That means two more finishes before I can start a new project. I have several other small projects that I will likely pick from to try to knock some of those out quickly since most of my big WIP's have a long way to go. We'll see what strikes my fancy when I go through the WIP box.

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! It looks fantastic. Can't wait to see what you choose to work on next :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your finish - I had a feeling you'd get that done this weekend - it looks fabulous. Enjoy your mummy/daughter day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a beautiful finish! Looking forward to see what you'll work on next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the great finish Katy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awesome finish:)

    ReplyDelete