Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Celtic Christmas Ornament #4 - Completed!

Yay for another WIP marked off the list! I finished stitching up Celtic Christmas Ornament #4 last night but waited to take a picture until this morning to get it in better light.


Celtic Christmas Ornament #4 by The Sunflower Seed
Started: 1/7/13
Finished: 3/11/14
Stitched on 30-count Antique Cotton Linen by R&R Reproductions

I'm going to wait likely until closer to Christmas to actually try to finish this out as an ornament when I can find Christmas related materials more easily in the craft stores. It'll be my first time to complete ornaments, so that'll be interesting when it happens. Hopefully (most likely) I'll have the other two ornaments on my WIP list ready to complete then as well!

I'm not sure which one I'm going to work on next, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do! Wish me luck!

Until next time!
~Katy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful finish! Congrats on knocking another wip off your list too. I have also yet to finish one of my ornaments into an actual ornament. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty design. Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was a fast finish! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the pretty finish.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its beautiful! I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete