Friday, February 8, 2013

A Good Day

Today was a good stitchy day for me after having no energy yesterday for stitching!

First, more progress with My Witch's Brew. For those of you that have asked, the fabric is Crystal EEK! from Picture This Plus:
Onto the Tree!

Second, I had this lovely fabric goodness waiting for me when I got home yesterday, courtesy of  Under the Sea Fabrics and her recent jewel sale:
Yay!
And third, I won the drawing over at Crafty Rahenna's! Yay!

Definitely a good stitchy day!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Great progress on your stitching and those fabrics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your new fabric =) Congrats on winning the draw, I hope the fabby will arrive soon =)

    Great stitching progress =) I just love the fabric you use =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is looking great. Those fabrics are beautiful, and congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on witches brew and congrats on win too. Those fabrics are absolutely stunning love the middle one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witch's brew is coming along nicely.

    What pretty colors for fabrics.

    Congratulations on your winning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress and lovely new fabric. Really pretty colors.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Witches Brew, great fabric for it. And the fabric you just received, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress! I'm really loving Witch's Brew

    ReplyDelete