Sunday, December 9, 2012

End of the Rotation Week

I didn't get any more stitching done on Italian Vista yesterday because I was worn out after a wonderful family filled day, so here is the end of the week report!

We started Italian Vista at this point:
Italian Vista - Start of Rotation Week - 12/2/12

And ended the week with Italian Vista looking like this:
Italian Vista - End of Rotation Week - 12/8/12
Definitely some good progress this week! I'm excited to be moving onto the next piece of the rotation though - Flames of Desire! This is where we last left this beautiful piece:
Flames of Desire - Start of Rotation Week

It's my hope that despite starting a new job this week that I can have my first page finish on my first HAED. Wish me luck!

Until next time!
~Katy

6 comments:

  1. You made so much progress during the last week =) I love the pink flowers! =)

    Bit I am also looking forward o to next week, your reports on both thitching and your new job ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great progress in a week. Good luck for your first page finish next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress this week - well done! If only we could have more weeks of no work so we could get so much more of our projects done ;)

    I look forward to seeing your HAED this week and Good Luck in your new job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing progress this week. Looking forward to watching Flames this week. Good luck at the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekly progress is amazing! You got a lot of flowers and bushes done on Italian Vista.

    ReplyDelete