Wednesday, November 21, 2012

On The Road Again

So we made the 5+ hour drive today from Dallas to Houston in one piece. We're at the hotel now and my kids are struggling to try to sleep in one bed. Both of my kids are mobile sleepers and my two year old is not really cooperating with my six year old, but we'll see what happens.

I can't do any stitching tonight because we're trying to get them to bed, but I did finish a little in the car today, which was a plus!
As of 11/21/12
I hope all of my American friends and followers have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow!

Until next time!
~Katy

4 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic so far! Love your fabric choice......I would love for you to send me a picture when you are done.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your familiy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stitching in the car, it is a talent! Great progress and really cute blog !

    ReplyDelete