Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just The Backstitching Left!

While happily watching the election results roll in tonight, I finished up the crosses of May Lily of the Valley Teacup!
As of 11/6/12 - Just the Back Stitching Left!
I may try to start working on the back stitching tonight as I wait for the last few speeches of the night from both campaigns, but I wanted to share this progress! Back stitching is my least favorite part of this hobby (one reason I'm in love with HAED pieces!), but I will work on it and get this done in the next day or two! Yay!

Until next time!
~Katy

8 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks great! I can't believe how quickly you finished this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quick!! It looks really nice, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just love Lilies of the Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a mental thing, the back stitching - I put in the last x so I should be done by now. Your Teacup is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will look so pretty on the teacups quilt! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Katy. I love to backstitch. Really makes the pieces pop.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations =) I'm looking forward to see this finished =) I hope you will have the backstitching done soon =)

    You said you would rotate between penguin and this until both are finished, does this mean that you will continue only with penguin or will you take another WIP to rotate with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will just make it be what I work on every other week rather than put it to the bottom and go through the whole WIP rotation to get to it again.

      Delete