Monday, October 15, 2012

October TUSAL and More May Flowers

Can't believe it's already time for another TUSAL update! How the month has flown! But first, I made some more progress on May Lily of the Valley Teacup tonight.

As of 10/15/12
I didn't make as much progress tonight as I wanted, but it's been a very long day. I was happy to get a few stitches in, though!

Now for my TUSAL report! Here is my TUSAL jar as of last month:
TUSAL Jar - September 16, 2012
And here it is today!
TUSAL Jar - October 15, 2012
Definitely some more progress this month, though I think there was more added than what appears to have been added. This got knocked over by one of my kids, and that unsettled a lot of the threads and pushed them down a bit, but still, definite progress! Here are the views from the top:

TUSAL Jar - September 16, 2012
And tonight:
TUSAL Jar - October 15, 2012
What filled my TUSAL jar this month? Lots of things! Besides this week's rotation, Flames of Desire, European Bistro, Italian Vista, Christmas Countdown and even my daughter's Daisy Vest all contributed some threads this month! Can't wait to see what next month's jar looks like!

Until next time!
~Katy

P.S. - Go sign up for the Halloween Blog Hop hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching! It should be a lot of fun!

5 comments:

  1. thats a big tusal jar and it seems you are filling it no problem - good start on your lily piece i quite like this design - hugs and stitches, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job filling that ort jar, I love all the colors. The Tea Cup is going to be very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great progress to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really done a lot of stitching since last month and filling up that ORT jar quickly! Great job on the Teacup!

    ReplyDelete